Friday, November 23, 2012

Tha Lost Ones - Vol.8

I love designing artwork, but I've been so busy I don't have time. So I'll do a quick cover and post some music. Please comment if you enjoy. Thanks and get your groove on.



Tha Lost Ones: Vol. 8

Tracks:

1. I like them girls (Fat Joe remix) - Tyrese Feat. Fat Joe
2. Keep On Groovin' (Old School Remix) - Kreuz
3. Get mine (Remix) - Mr Dalvin Feat. A
4. Go Slow [DJ Premier Remix] - Seven Feat. Talib Kweli
5. The Light Remix - Common Feat. Erykah Badu
6. Outstanding - L. R.O.C.K.
7. Feel The Rhythm (D' Influence  Mix) - Charlene Smith
8. This Plane (Viceroy Jet Life Remix) - Wiz Khalifa
9. Show me love (Grand jury remix) - Robyn Ft Shenelle
10. One Episode - Dr. Dre vs. Ratatat
11. Talkin' to me (Mark Ronson Sunshine Long Remix) - Amerie
12. Ascension / Don't Ever Wonder (The Tribute Uncunt Remix) - Maxwell
13. Falling - Brooke Hogan Feat. Stacks
14. Problemz - Street Smartz
15. Old school joint - Uness
16. You Give Me Something (Blacksmith R&B Remix) - Jamiroquai
17. C'mon (Stargate radio mix) - Mario
18. Don't Give It Up (Cutfather & Joe Remix) - Lemar
19. Go Crazy (Remix) - Young Jeezy Feat. Jay-Z  and Fat Joe
20. Doin' Time (NOTORIOUS B.I.G. remix) - Sublime

Enjoy!


###

No comments: