Friday, November 23, 2012

Tha Lost Ones: Vol.9

Enjoy some great remixes and mashups!



Tha Lost Ones: Vol.9
Tracks:

1. Next Level (DJ Premier remix) - Showbiz & AG
2. Back to the love (Remix) - Ryan Leslie Ft T.I.
3. Changes i've been going through - Mary J Blige
4. I'll always be around - C&C Music Factory
5. Make you happy - Musiq Soulchild
6. All eyez on me (Blacksmith club radio mix) - Monica
7. Change my Ways - LeMarvin
8. That's the way (It's goin' down) - Mint Condition
9. If I Told You (Lean Back Remix) - O.N.E.
10. Get To Know Me - Nas
11. Can't 4 Get - Imajin Feat. The Game
12. What If - Jodi
13. Ordinary People (Johnny Douglas Remix) - John Legend
14. Get em high (Ratatat Remix) - Kanye West
15. Maybe [Return of the maybe] (Mack remix) - Jay Sean
16. East NY Theory (Shiznitz Remix 1997) - Group Home
17. Tell Me (street mix / Cutfather & Joe remix) - Groove Theory
18. Me, myself & I (Remix) - Beyoncé Knowles Feat. Graph
19. Butt... In The Meantime (Remix) - Black Sheep
20. I like it (Unreleased) - Blackstreet

Enjoy!!

###

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bjr une tuerie ton blog il y a du bon son merci de faire tournée.
le lien du 9 correspond au vol 8

sroap said...

oui ça serait trop cool merci d'avance, ton site déchire

it's the wrong file, you are post the vol8. Please we need the vol9! (sorry for my english)