Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tha Lost Ones - Vol.11, Tha Acoustic, Acapella and Unplugged

I love live music. Where all the studio and computer magic had been stripped away and you really hear the power of a vocal performance. Don't get put off by seeing the, likes of NSYNC, Justin Bieber or Th eBackstreet Boys - believe it or not they all have some great soulful sounds and harmonies. I hope to get some feedback on this one. If I get good feedback I'll do more eclectic compilations like this one.






Tha Lost Ones - Vol.11
Tha Acoustic, Acapella and Unplugged

Tracks:

1. Lately (Rare Piano Live) - Brian Mcknight
2. Ridin' Solo (Unplugged version) - Jason Derulo
3. Ain't all Bout the Sex (Acoustic) - Donnel Jones
4. Freek N You (Acoustic Guitar Mix) - Jodeci
5. Its Hard For Me To Say I'm Sorry (Acapella) - Unknown
6. I Thought She Knew (Acapella) - NSYNC
7. Butterfly (Acoustic Live at MetMichiel 3FM) - Jason Mraz
8. Made Up My Mind (Live Acoustic) - Lyfe Jennings
9. I'll Never Break Your Heart (Acapella) - Backstreet Boys
10. Four Times A Lady (Acoustic Live) - Craig David
11. How Deep Is Your Love (Acapella) - Unknown
12. Gotta Get Through This (Acoustic) - Daniel Bedingfield
13. Bob Marley Medley (acoustic) - Sublime
14. Casanova Brown (Live Piano) - Teena Marie
15. Boyfriend (Live Acoustic) - Justin Bieber
16. I Believe In A Thing Called Love (Vocal Remix) - Lemar
17. Can You Stand The Rain (Acapella) - Boys II Men
18. Last Christmas (Acapella) - Unknown
19. If I Ever Fall In Love Again (Acapella) - Shai
20. This I Promise You (Piano acoustic) - NSYNC
21. Anytime (Acoustic) - Brian McKnight
22. California Gurls (Acoustic BBC Radio 1′s Live Lounge) - Bruno Mars
23. Get Over It (Live) - Dionne Bromfield
24. One Sweet Day (Acapella) - Boys II Men - Mariah Carey
25. Best Thing I Never Had (Acoustic Version) - Beyonce
26. Sexy Love (Acoustic) - Ne-Yo
27. Fool for you (Dopesource Unplugged Session) - Christian Joseph
28. Alcoholic (Acoustic Version Live) - Common Kings
29. Love, I Thought You Had My Back (VH1 Unplugged) - Keyshia Cole
30. Bee Gees (Acapella Medley) - NSYNC
31. My Boo (Acoustic Live) - Passion and Reena
32. End Of The Road - Boys II Men
33. Goodbye (Live in Prison) 1 - Lyfe Jennings
34. Cry (Live in Prison) 2 - Lyfe Jennings
35. If I Were A Bell (Live Piano) - Teena Marie


Enjoy!


###

No comments: