Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tha Lost Ones - Vol.21: Tha Holidays

Wherever you are, whatever your religious beliefs are, political views... I'm wishing you all the best this holiday season. 




Tha Lost Ones - Vol.21: Tha Holidays

Tracks:

1. I'll Be Home For Christmas (Live Holiday Special) - Brian McKnight
2. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Christina Aguilera
3. The Christmas Song - Joe 
4. Last Christmas (Shun Ward Remix) - Rich Kids 
5. Funky Mellow Christmas - En Vogue
6. Comin' For Xmas (Santa's Radio Edit) - Usher
7. In Love At Christmas - K-Ci & JoJo
8. Baby I'm Coming Home (Christmas song) - Bobby Valentino
9. White Christmas - SWV
10. My Gift To You - Donell Jones
11. We Bring You Joy - H Town
12. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas - Christina Aguilera & Brian McKnight
13. Christmas Came To The Ghetto (Live) - Avant  
14. If Everyday Could Be Christmas - 98º
15. Christmas in New York (Live) - Joe
16. Let It Snow (Live Piano Acoustic) - Boyz II Men
17. Oh Holy Night - N Sync
18. Merry Christmas - R. Kelly
19. Christmas Without My Girl - Gerald LeVert
20. My Christmas List - Trey Songz  ft. Karamel
21. Someday At Christmas - Voices Of Soul
22. Silver Bells - A Few Good Men
23. Please Come Home For Christmas - Zapp & Roger

Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks my friend. Really wish you the best for this holiday season. I am from Paris and I really would like to thank you for this really cool work and music you are sharing with us.
Red

Mredondo said...

Red,

Thank you for stopping by... Enjoy the music and Happy Holidays!

Mredondo