Sunday, December 16, 2012

Tha Lost Ones - Vol.18: Tha Gospel

I thought with all the crazy events happening in the world, maybe a lil' gospel music is in order.


One of my favorite gospel groups - Brent Jones and the TP Mobb. If you ever see one of their discs - buy it.




Tha Lost Ones - Vol.18: Tha Gospel


Tracks:

1. Midnite - Brent Jones The T.P. Mobb

2. Take Me To The King - Tamela Mann
3. I Look To You - Whitney Houston
4. Closer - Brent Jones   The T.P. Mobb
5. Marvelous - David Mann
6. Come Down - Lawrence Flowers & Intercession
7. He Heard My Cry (1966) - The Fantastic Violinaires
8. Live - Brent Jones & TP MOBB
9. I Won't Be Satisfied - Walter Hawkins
10. Gospel Medley - Whitney Houston CeCe Winans and Shirley Caesar 
11. GET UP!!! - Brent Jones   The T.P. Mobb
12. Be With You  (D&D remix)  (1998) - Dawkins & Dawkins
13. Grateful (Reprise) - Hezekiah Walker & LFC
14. You Don't Know - Violinaires
15. Go Through The Storm - Brent Jones & The T. P. Mobb
16. Love Is You  (1998) - Dawkins & Dawkins
17. I Won't Go Back (Reprise) - William McDowell
18. When I See You - Brent Jones & The TP Mobb
19. I'm Not the Same - Walter Hawkins
20. GROOVIN WITH JESUS - The Violinaires 
21. Good Time - Brent Jones   The T.P. Mobb
22. His eye on the sparrow - Lauryn Hill et Tanya Bblount
23. IT'S GETTING LATE - THE FANTASTIC VIOLINAIRES
24. Standing In The Need - John P. Kee
25. Thank You (REARRANGED) - Brent Jones & The T.P. Mobb
26. He Has His Hands On You - Marvin Sapp
27. It Ain't Over - Maurette Brown Clark

Enjoy!!

No comments: